May is Military Appreciation Month. Here are 10 good reasons for us to appreciate our men and women currently in the military and the American Veterans who served in other times.
1. They risk their lives for our country.
2. They protect our freedom
3. They do what they believe in
4. They understand discipline, integrity and honor
5. They have courage
6. They serve in tough conditions overseas
7. They are determined and they get thing done, no matter what
8. They sacrifice a lot to serve and protect
9. They struggle with physical and mental injuries and adjustment when they come back
10. They don’t always get the help they need when they return