American Veterans Aid's VA accredited Claims Agent
Phil VanderHamm has worked in the financial services industry for over 25 years, having been an insurance agent and stock broker for much of that time. He was on staff at MetLife for 7 years specializing as a Pension consultant from 1992 to 1999. During that time he obtained numerous accreditations, including:
CLU, Chartered Life Underwriter,
CEBS, Certified Employee Benefit Specialist,
QPA, Qualified Plan Administrator of the American Society of Pension Actuaries
In 1997 Phil earned his Certified Financial Planning designation, and kept it until October of 2009. In 2010 he decided to specialize in Veteran Benefits and passed the required test that allowed him to be accredited with the Dept. of Veteran Affairs. From that time until now his primary focus is helping Veterans do planning that often includes obtaining their Pension benefit.
American Veterans Aid's VA accredited Attorney
Brian was born and raised on the San Francisco Peninsula, attended school at the University of Southern California for eight years, returned to the Silicon Valley from 1992-2008 and has most recently moved back down to Southern California to live in Irvine.
Brian has been a licensed attorney since 1992 and has been helping his clients with all of their estate planning, real estate and business law needs. Brian strives to offer his clients the most personal and professional service possible.
- JD, University of Southern California Gould Center of Law, 1992
- BS, Business Administration, Finance, University of Southern California Marshall School of Business, 1988
- HS Diploma, Menlo School, 1984
Credentials and Licenses
- Attorney, State Bar of California, 1992
- Real Estate Broker, California Department of Real Estate, 1990
- Member, California State Bar (Trusts and Estate Section)
- Member, Orange County Bar Association (Trusts and Estate Section)
- Certified Estate Advisor, National Association of Financial and Estate Planners
- Member, Better Business Bureau
- Member, Irvine Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Referral Business Network